What is BHVR's policy with skins for licensed characters?

I've been loving Xeno so much and there's plenty more skin potential for it, but I'm wondering how many skins from the licenses themselves BHVR can actually use for cosmetics. Due to the many different castes of Xenomorph, I feel like there could be tons of fun Xeno skins. The Warrior from Aliens, the Runner from Alien 3, the Predalien, the Neomorph...the list really goes on, so just curious if the possibility of them as skins could be entertained.

Comments

  • Its not so much BHVRS policy probably, its just alot of companies are strict with there licenses

  • It boils down to what the license holders let them do

    If, for example., the license holders for Pinhead say "Hey you guys can make a Blighted Pinhead if you want", BHVR will be allowed to make a Blighted Pinhead, otherwise, they aren't

    If the license holder says yes, BHVR can make it, if they no, they can't, pretty simple concept

  • Still waiting on the white haired Myers

  • License owners get the final say on anything related to the license that gets added to the game and i do mean anything.

  • Yes of the top of my head a very generous licence holder is Lionsgate with the Saw content. One that seems a bit more strict is the Nightmare on Elm street one can't remember the name but I'm not 100% sure on this .