Hack the Mainframe Achievement is Bugged

Steam

I have completed the gen next to the command center on Shelter Woods and escaped twice. Once through the hatch and once through the exit gates and neither time granted me the achievement.

This has happened twice.

The last time I experienced this issue I wrote down the time of my game. sometime between 1 and 1:15 on 11/12/2023.


I have now done this three different times...

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I have had the same thing happened, did the gen and escaped twice after struggling to get shelter woods for so long with the macmillan offering. I don't have the achievement which I completed twice. :(

  • is it solved already?

  • I’ve just discovered the same issue on PS4. It’s really annoying considering how hard it was to get this map after using many offerings. Hope it’s fixed soon.

  • Same here, escape twice and no trophy. Hard enough to find that match just for it not to work SMH

  • @king113hit said:

    Same here, escape twice and no trophy. Hard enough to find that match just for it not to work SMH

    @RagedCarrot6045 said:

    I’ve just discovered the same issue on PS4. It’s really annoying considering how hard it was to get this map after using many offerings. Hope it’s fixed soon.

    @asdru_1020 said:

    is it solved already?

    Yesterday I got it;

    I was playing as mikaela ; with a map , I think ; using perks: Clairvoyance ,Boon: Shadow Step,Boon: Exponential (jonah vasquez) and detective's hunch (Tapp ) , I think; this game should to have a 'match history'.  And I repared the central generator; It is between the tents and I left the area ;I have escaped; I don't remember if I actived and openned the door;

  • hack the mainframe.JPG

    It is in portuguese. I live in Brazil.