Stranger things character perks.
Stranger things character perks became universal after they left, if I prestige demogorgon right now, will his perks be added to every killer I have as usual?
Stranger things character perks became universal after they left, if I prestige demogorgon right now, will his perks be added to every killer I have as usual?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not right now, but they plan to make them character perks again in the future.
I want to say they said next patch. Or maybe they said "a patch in the near future" IDK. But if you have Demo, Nancy, or Steve already at P3 at the time of the patch where they reassign the perks to the Stranger Things characters, you will then have their perks unlocked at tier 3 for everyone.