PC - Banned for 'dedicated Server not responding'

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : No specific Trigger

Step 4 : Game Freezes (not uncommon, but usually it unfreezes after 5 seconds)

Step 5: Endgame Screen with Notification "Dedicated Server Not Responding"

Step 6: I am temporary banned from looking for games for "Disconnecting from my last match" - Even though I didn't disconnect ? my PC is connected to the internet, I didn't alt f4, I didn't press leave the game, the game severed the connection.

Additional information

  • Xenomorph
  • Mad Grit, Surge, No Way Out, Hex: Plaything, Add-Ons: Acidic Blood, Emergency Helmet, Offering: Ebony Memento Mori
  • Hawkins Laboratory
  • Two or Three times in about 4-6 Hours of play time.
  • Happened with another Map aswell, not sure what the killier was back then
DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments