SBMM decay?

I used to play this game quite a lot but took a break for about a year

now I’m back but it’s gonna take some time for the muscle memory to kick back in, not to mention all the new perks, meta ways to play the game ect

So my question is, is there any form of SBMM decay after extended periods of time? I remember that something like that was planned ages ago, but not sure if it was ever implemented

it’s just I seem to be constantly getting P100’s in my lobbies running circles around me and running perks I’ve never heard of while I’m missing hatchets, blinks, basic attacks ect all while slowly getting back into the game, it would just be nice if I didn’t have to suffer during this process haha

Comments

  • Yeah decay is a thing I took a half of year break and after I returned I was getting baby survivors in my games but as the guy above said get like 10 4k in a row and you'll be back into the sweat lobbys in no time.