Not sure if there's a limit on post so the trophy Slip into the stream for singularity is also bugged for me on PS5. At 18/30 and didn't register any I did last game which was 3. Could be the patch that's causing these issues with PS5 so hopefully Nov. 28th patch on console will fox alot of these. Makes me not even want to play cuz I'm hunting for Platinum.
Thank you BHVR, trophies have been fixed as of the update today and I've received all my bugged trophies, I appreciate you guys !!!
Also loving "The Good Guy" such a blast to play as him, only thing I can say is his hit box on survivors are a tad odd to me with his ability but in time I'll get it down :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if there's a limit on post so the trophy Slip into the stream for singularity is also bugged for me on PS5. At 18/30 and didn't register any I did last game which was 3. Could be the patch that's causing these issues with PS5 so hopefully Nov. 28th patch on console will fox alot of these. Makes me not even want to play cuz I'm hunting for Platinum.
Thank you BHVR, trophies have been fixed as of the update today and I've received all my bugged trophies, I appreciate you guys !!!
Also loving "The Good Guy" such a blast to play as him, only thing I can say is his hit box on survivors are a tad odd to me with his ability but in time I'll get it down :)