Chucky is the reason I hated dolls

I was not expecting him to be added, there was so much speculation over what killer would be added and this guy never crossed my mind.


At 4-5 years old I watched some scenes from the movie and hated life-sized dolls ever since.


I don't wanna be spooked by Chucky, I'd rather be spooked by Myers.

Comments

  • Watched seed of Chucky with my little sister when it was on Netflix over ten years ago, terrified us both for years

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Watched seed of Chucky with my little sister when it was on Netflix over ten years ago, terrified us both for years

    Actually my sisters (who are older) were watching it back then, I was just hanging out and I remember them laughing at it (I think it was Chucky 3) and I was terrified meanwhile.


    I had a large doll that was given to me and whenever I'd play with her, I'd pretend she died in surgery and had to pass the news to her parents.