PS5 - Demogorgon's "Shadow" imprinted on the aura of pallets or gens

Step 1 : load into match using window of opportunity and deja vu

Step 2 : killer is demogorgon (maybe others as well, but I've only seen this twice and both were Demo)

Step 3 : look at the aura of a window or gen

Step 4 : see demo running in place like a shadow box even when he is nowhere nearby

Additional information

  • Killer - Demogorgon, Survivor - Any (I think)
  • Windows of Opportunity, Deva Vu, empathy, built to last, decisive strike, sprint burst (across 2 different games)
  • Dead Dog once, Nostromo another time
  • I've noticed it twice, once before the return of Stranger Things, and once after (if that's relavent)
  • It might have something to do with a portal being nearby, but I can't be sure

Here are 2 videos


Look at the Aura of the Pallet:

https://youtu.be/sKhyykbfRvs

Look at the aura of the gen on the upper part of the screen:

https://youtu.be/8J0r7W-7ie0


Tagged: Under Review

Comments