Why do we have to teabag our teamates...
... at the beginning of a match to ensure the buggy 200pt reunited bonus goes off?
ive finished entire gens next to people before and not received the bonus till running into them later.
this has been a bug for 2 years now.
ive finished entire gens next to people before and not received the bonus till running into them later.
this has been a bug for 2 years now.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
@Amanda55 I do the same. After a heal from someone else I do a thank you teabag. Until we get some other form of thank you emotes its the only thing we can do as a thanks.
I tbag to say hi or thank you lmao different emotes/gestures would be cool though if they added that.
Power: No Taxation Without Representation!
Every time a survivor t-bags for the third time this match their aura is permanently revealed to everyone. All future t-bagging for that survivor becomes twerking.
I've actually met people in the exit gates after playing a whole game with them. Even been unhooked, healed, and worked on a gen with a guy and we didn't meet until after the gen was done.