P2P Connection: Can't Play Survivor
I'm Frustrated...
I'm trying to be really patient and wait for the dedicated servers update but I'm getting really tired of P2P connection ever since I played the game. I been trying everything in my power to have a better P2P connection such as checking my internet, dodging high PING killers, and etc... but nothing works, I literally give up. I have some clips showing you what a daily survivor game is like for me and I'll tell you how often this happens to me.
Ghost Vault: Occurs 1 in 10 survivor games
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/a8ed3471-7c8e-4b95-bdcd-a111766079e7
Delayed Pallet Drop: Occurs 1 in 20 survivor games
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/becb22f5-88cf-44c1-b92c-58c689ef8c39
Dead Hard Delay: Occurs 1 in 20 survivor games
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/df99955a-5404-475b-8802-37b3fefd7085
Teleportation: Occurs 1 in 4 survivor games (NOT Joking)
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/dbbfc015-ec19-496d-9b70-8f47bbc23ff1
I became a killer main for these exact reasons right here, I simply cannot play survivor as much as I used to. Yeah sure, I'll get lucky and get a game where none of these things happen but I'm not gonna go through the time and effort to find one when I can instantly find one by playing killer.
I literally cannot wait for dedicated servers!
Comments