New command centres?
I think added a new command centre would be a nice change. Alot of players have probably max out there chimera and advisors so having a new command centre where we can level up a new chimera n advisors would be good. Could be an abandoned centre or ai run one where we have to do a couple of raids to get to it and unlock it for ourselves could be themed with shattered peak or dreadshore. I played mym more when I had to level the chimera and advisors up xD
Comments
Welcome to the forums btw. Interesting idea. Are you suggesting that a single player has access to multiple "homes"? Would each home have a unique chimera and advisors that have to be leveled up individually? If so then what is the benefit to the raider? That is an awful lot of work for raiders and the game developers if there is no actual benefit.
Thanks you yea multiple homes and yes new/unique chimera and advisors. As for the benefits could give new props/decals for leveling the new chimera/advisors and of course resources. Could maybe add more to the storyline as each new sector we had a new suit is someone making them? Or they could use a new home as an in-game event like if they did cross overs with unique decals n props like if they did some cross over with dead by daylight themed after each killer or something. We would meet the killer and they would give us objective to complete for unique items cosmetics and what not.
Interesting. I don't know if it'll ever happen, but it is certainly interesting. I like that you think outside the box.