Arc Barrier and adaptive trigger (PS5)
Hello! Recently I saw someone use the sledgeblade and arc barrier in one of my replays and I decided to try it myself.
I’ve never used the AB before this, and I’m loving it with my build, but WHY does the barrier have the active trigger resistance???? I’ve genuinely died so many times because I don’t expect the AB, that you’re supposed to pop to protect you, to give resistance. The guns I understand, but WHY the shield? It just seems like it’s not been thought all the way through. I’m going to turn off the adaptive triggers on my controller so I don’t have to deal with this. I like the immersion with the guns, but not enough to put up with it on the shield. Pls fix.
Comments
Welcome to the forums. It's interesting you bring this up. I never really paid attention to it before but you do have a point. I've been playing with it this way for so long it would probably throw me off if they changed it now =p