Have the constant server crashes been acknowledged at all?

It’s really frustrating to be in a match for 10-15 minutes and then suddenly have the match freeze, loading screen hit and then a message that the dedicated servers are unavailable.

And then on top of that to have to sit through a DC penalty because of it when it’s clearly BHVR servers and no fault of our own. I’ve seen these complaints for weeks but no word on what’s being done to fix it.

Before anyone makes excuses, no it is not my PC, not my internet connection or anything on my end.

Comments

  • Are they working on fix the problem?

    Are they aware of the problem?

    It's dishonest not to say anything, BHVR.

  • Jocelyn bee is collecting logs in this thread.

    @EasternSpock said:

    I am on PS5 playing on US East Coast servers, and have posted before about being kicked from matches and receiving "Disconnected from Host" error messages. With the latest update, the error messages were changed to be more clear. It now says, "Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting...".

    It happened to me today as Singularity right after I switched to a biopod, and suddenly realized I did not have a prompt to exit it. Though this is my first time experiencing this since the update, the same thing has been happening regularly in my matches since around January of 2023 and I have been receiving disconnect penalties for it which force me to stop playing the game. The error usually coincides with a change of health or hook states, using a killer power, performing an interaction, etc. Anything the server has to validate I suppose.

    I hope the fact that this new error message specifies it is an issue with the dedicated servers will help BHVR to quickly resolve it. This thread includes hundreds of comments from a number of players that regularly experience similar disconnections, which we can now see are an issue with servers not responding: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/366497/forcefully-kicked-from-match/p1

    Please acknowledge this report, it's been an endlessly frustrating issue that has repeatedly prevented me from enjoying a game I've purchased content for. Video of one experience below, several other examples in the comments.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mpQESyFNww

    Other than that i've seen no acknowledgement unfortunately.