Dead By Daylight x Meet Your Maker
If I bought meet your maker, will it still give me the rewards from the crossover from ages ago?
If I bought meet your maker, will it still give me the rewards from the crossover from ages ago?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should, yes. I don't think there was a time limit.
I have DbD but i never got giving the blocks and props in MyM. I wasn't a big fan of DbD and didn't play it much is this why i didn't get them ?
Yes you should! The cross-promotion is indefinite. So long as you own both games on the same platform, you should receive the rewards. If not, please reach out to support!
-Brandon, Community Manager