PC- Tricksters blades passing through Renato (7.3.2)

Trickster-Meldiocous murder, caged heart shoes

perks- Hex: undying, deadlock, Hex: blood favor, Darkness revealed

Map- Lampkin lane


Started with being able to hit survivors normally with my knives but after I downed a Reanto I was unable to hit him with my knives on most of his body. Originally thought it was him hacking but the player DC'ed and the bot still had the effect on him. Unlikely it was a ping issue on my part because the other 3 survivors acted normally as before. It seemed like my knives could only hit his lower body specifically the hip area. Besides that, my knives would pass through him. Even when standing still I saw my knives go through his torso clearly. Could be related to his cosmetics which I could not find anywhere I looked. The cosmetic was some sort of dark-colored blazer or overcoat with a wide-brimmed hat and glasses. I could M1 him just fine, however.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments