Tar Bottles (Trapper Add On) gone?
I went through 6 prestige 3 bloodwebs and 0 Tar Bottles, I love the add on, but slowly running out of them.
I went through 6 prestige 3 bloodwebs and 0 Tar Bottles, I love the add on, but slowly running out of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No they are not
The tar bottles are still bugged anyway on survivor client side because there they look always normal and bright.
Damn, I raped lots of survivors with that useless addon... one dude mentioned it, I asked in this forum and nobody said anything, so I thought he was lying.
TRAP THE KILLER SHACK !
(... no they weren't)