Okay there needs to be something made for this type of problem

So I hate slugging if you haven't noticed and I feel like most people do it's really annoying and well you barely get to do anything. But the worst type by far is the killer slugging and refusing to pick up and hook anyone instead just constant slugging and letting survivors bleed out. I have to spend four minutes on the ground because if I realize that's what the killer is doing and most of my teams bleed out timer is half way down I just hold down sprint so they can't pick me up I want to bleed out just so I can get out of the match. Since I can't DC because of course penalty I have to sit there staring at my TV waiting for the timer to run out. I know BHVR wanted to do anti-slugging and it didn't seem to work which is fine not everything does but I mean if the match has gone on for a while and basically everyone is constantly going down and the killer refuses to pick anyone up. Please just give them a simple give up prompt that way they leave the match no longer having to deal with it and can move on since it's wasting their time I don't think any survivor can find entertainment at playing looking at all the blood on the floor simulator. So I mean just give survivors a prompt to give up it actives when no one has been hooked and constantly survivors are being downed their timer has to which half way though.

Comments

  • Slugging for 4k is a problem (for the 3rd survivor)

    Slugging all survivors and dont hook them is a problem.

    Otherwise, I think slugging match is really fun if killers do it right. I faced a few killers like that and inspired me to play similar.