Event tome is not working!

Challenges do not count when completed

No matter surviviour or killer, no matter what perks I use or tha map I'm playing (this happened with every detail different each time) , the event tome challanges just does not count in the end.

Let me explain. F.e. I have the very first challange to collect energy from any source. I do it. DURING game it seems to be normal. The scale fills with every time I pick up energy. It even glows gold when I've done all 25/25. As usuall.

Then when the match ends, I go to the archives to activate another challange. And I see that the one I thought to be completed is not completed. It's just same icon as if I would never do anything about it. It happened several times with different killers, surviviours, perks, maps and so on.

I'm not able to progress in the event tome. Btw, I tried both innitial challanges. Same story every time.

DeadByDaylight.log


Снимок экрана (311).png


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I checked if this bug exists only if I choose it for both sides at same time. Nope, it's wtill a thing. Still counts in-game, but does not count after match.

    image.png


  • Things solved themselves somehow. Today everything was alright. Forget this guys.