Audio Auto Focus broken then removed, why?

Many times I would ready up in game then do other things like browse the web.

Audio Auto Focus would then keep the game quiet until I heard the music as I entered into a new trial (the bit where the camera spins around the map)

Then it was broken and now I find it has been removed, this was a great feature why oh why has it been removed?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Nobody knows then... guess I'll post this under suggestions to something that previously existed but for some reason isn't possible any more?

  • Wait... someone has moved this to feedback and suggestions. I posted this in Discussion to query the community

  • @daffyd said:

    Wait... someone has moved this to feedback and suggestions. I posted this in Discussion to query the community

    No one had moved this post, you simply posted it in Feedback.

    However I moved it now to the correct section.