in order to access this content, a network connection is required
Need help dead by daylight isn’t working(
Need help dead by daylight isn’t working(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get this message on my Xbox when the games thinks my console doesn't have an Internet connection, which of course is incorrect as everything else still works.
To fix it I usually have to restart my Xbox and the router & modem. Sometimes more than once.
but I'm not on Xbox, I'm on computer
Okie dokie. I still recommend restarting your machine and your modem & router too.
Most of those that post on the forum are also on PC from what I can tell. I bet they can help you further, although they'll likely need your specs etc.