Tome 17 - Level 2 - Intrusive Memory?
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what does it mean "returning to the Remnant" for the Dredge?, cause I'm confused and can't figure out how to do the challenge lol
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what does it mean "returning to the Remnant" for the Dredge?, cause I'm confused and can't figure out how to do the challenge lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When you are using your power and just holding it, you can press the attack button to return back to the position you started off at when using said power
if you teleport to a locker how ever, you can no longer teleport to the remnant
Ok I get it now thank you so much, and I realized it says it when I try going to a locker, oh my I'm so sorry, thank you very much stupid me lol