Why does singularity have height limit on placing biopods?
EMPs don't have a height limit, while biopods are affected by height (their effective range is a sphere).
So why does Singularity have that awkward limit? It's not often an issue, but sometimes it forces singularity to manually walk a very long path in order to place a biopod in, for example, second floors of certain main buildings, rather than just shot the spot from the ground.
Why?
Comments
Bruh I wish I could throw a biopod on the top of Eyrie's main or Temples main so I can see Survivors who are in the next game
I guess it could be kind of hard to disable them with EMPs, if they removed it but I'm not really sure.
they are heavy and would fall down before hitting a wall
it wouldnt be.
I already said that EMPs dont have any vertical limit. Height limit is literally only a thing singularity himself has to deal with
because bhvr doesnt love larry :(
Whoops. Sorry.
Then I really don't know. Maybe they thought biopods might be somewhat hard to see (but even that is a reach). That's kind of stupid, honestly.
A view from a bio pod on top of Eyrie's main building.
is it bad that it took me 2 minutes to realize this isnt real-
Singularity is the embodiment of "Survivor sided killer".
All issues with this killer can be answered with this exact sentence. This killer needs fixes and buffs imo.