How do i delete my account on account.bhvr.com
Title says it.
I apparently already had one which i got back into but i linked my twitch as the new account and I can't remove it to add to my main that i got back into.
Need to delete the new account i accidentally made but i can't seem to find an option.
any help?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hi there! For account related concerns, we suggest that you contact our Support Team here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/
Appreciate it.
Filled out the contact form on that page with a deletion request.
We'll see how it goes.
In the event that I've tried to use the contact form twice without response, is there any other alternative?
Tried several times. Still no response. 10/10 customer support
Help, I have the same problem
I have the same problem, I got into the account because I remembered it and I have unlinked my Microsoft multiple times, but it won't let me link it to my main account