Boring ultra rare addons

Why are many of ultra rare addons so generic and boring?
They aren't even worth using because why would anyone have enough time to look around for the intensity of the gen aura for anything.

I'd rather see something that changes how the killer plays out.
Silent bell on wraith makes a massive difference so it is fun to use it but I have never seen anyone having fun with the other one.

I don't have an idea for Wraith boi but the one for Legion is awful. Why didn't they make it so he for example starts his frenzy in the bloodlust-like state when he sees the heartbeats but loses it once he applied deep wound to anyone or he can see people with deep wound and can't see survivors without it.

Anything that changes the way game is played. Ultra rare addons finally have expected rarity so anything can be done to them but now they start to feel oddly dull.

What are your ideas for reworking the existing ultra rare addons for killers?

Comments

  • Some Ultra Rares are good and others are crap but it really depends on the Killer and what they bring to the game. Clown's Ultras are simple because he's simple, direct hit with bottle makes them Exposed or shows their Aura for a few seconds. Freddy on the other hand has bad ass Ultras, Obsession starts the match n the Dreamworld and I don't remember what the brush does. The Pig's Ultras suck, Rules set. no2 should be base kit, I never try to get the trap off until it's active anyway so when I saw someone use that add-on on me I almost didn't realize it. And her other add-on sacrifices her main power so she can see through walls, in a pitiful 12m radius, she's slow as hell while crouching and 12m is on the other side of a wall so the only good place for this is Lery's.

    Some of the Ultras do need fixing I can agree, I have not used the Fuming Mixtape but it sounds interesting. It would help you figure out which Gen is being worked on right in the beginning of the match and you can make your way there. Then you don't have to waste time trying to find them very slowly depending on which map you get. And the Button is basically Uber tracking, you don't use it to chase people you use it to find the location of everyone so after your Frenzy is over you can decide which one is worth going after. Were any of them near Gens? Were they near your totem? Maybe they were in the vicinity of someone on a hook?It's information you need to win the match, and breaking pallets is always fun.