Trail of torment visual bug
When playing survivor with the deja vu perk, if the killer has trail of torment and activates it on a deja vu gen the gen aura doesnt change to yellow to show its been affected by the perk.
Tagged:
Duplicate
When playing survivor with the deja vu perk, if the killer has trail of torment and activates it on a deja vu gen the gen aura doesnt change to yellow to show its been affected by the perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you!! I thought I was going crazy for the longest time, before I realized this is what was happening. I thought I was the only one, too, and I was just about to report it. Thank goodness I searched first.
It's a huge hinderance, not being able to tell if ToT is in use, let alone which of the three gens it's afflicting. I hope this gets fixed soon, but iirc this bug has been around for a bit now (as in, months.)
Deja Vu is helpful in preventing Killers trying to hold 3-gens, or finding gens at all. I don't want to have to ditch it just because the Killer's perk broke.... ;-;