Firecrackers and Freddy.

Playing as Freddy I dont get blinded by them and I'm sure they survivor got blind points. 

Comments

  • Mashtyx1 said:
    Playing as Freddy I dont get blindked by them and I'm sure they survivor got blind points. 
    Lol see freddy is a legit killer now
  • If the person that has the party starter isn't in the dream world then I don't think they can blind you
  • @HuN7r3sS said:
    If the person that has the party starter isn't in the dream world then I don't think they can blind you

    they can

  • It's complicated and bugged. 
    While Freddy doesn't get the blind screen, he would drop the survivor if the blind applies successfully. So he still sees, but everything else works as intended. 
  • Were u that Freddy that I faced yesterday who kept putting me in dream world and didn't let me do gens and because I didn't have self care I couldn't escape ur sights. Then you ended up getting me at the exit gates cause of remember me and NOED 1? Cause I think I threw a firecracker at a Freddy and he just got me. So if that was you then it was cruel of you to torture me like that :(