Plot Twist does not re-activate after gates are powered
Step 1: Use up your Plot Twist before the gates are powered
Step 2: Try to use Plot Twist after gates are powered
Tagged:
Under Review
Step 1: Use up your Plot Twist before the gates are powered
Step 2: Try to use Plot Twist after gates are powered
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By any chance, were you also running Adrenaline (or perhaps any other insta-heal perk)? I think that causes Plot Twist to not work correctly
I think that might've been the case, I shall try a game with Plot Twist but without Adrenaline
Yes it does appear to be an interaction issue between Adrenaline and Plot Twist