What are we looking at in the final page of the event comic?
In the tome the guy (is that supposed to be the Observer?) is looking at what I think is a watch tower covered in some blight looking blob. What's the meaning of this comic?
In the tome the guy (is that supposed to be the Observer?) is looking at what I think is a watch tower covered in some blight looking blob. What's the meaning of this comic?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe that can appear on one of the macmillan maps (during halloween event) but i haven't seen it since they changed that realm. As for what they all mean together i have no clue.