Is The Onryō’s Blighted cosmetic time-limited?
Hi!
The Onryō’s “Swollen Excrescence” doesn’t seem to have the time-limited symbol in the store.
I’ve already bought it myself, but a friend was wondering whether it’s here to stay or it’s seasonal.
Hi!
The Onryō’s “Swollen Excrescence” doesn’t seem to have the time-limited symbol in the store.
I’ve already bought it myself, but a friend was wondering whether it’s here to stay or it’s seasonal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The blighted outfits are not limited time from what I know to make sure you can check the store and look at the clock symbol on all cosmetics if it doesn't have one it should be permanent
i check and it seems that her blighted outfit is not limited