Knights new drip stirs a theory...

Is it just me or does the new skin for the knight look like it was an idea for a blighted skin that they canceled for the licensed content. I mean its the same orange, it vaguely reminds me of the blighted wraith with nurses pumpkin head on it. Also it has a knife in the back the same place a vial would've been injected. I like it regardless.

Comments

  • There isn't some magic limit to the number of blighted skins they're allowed to do. If it was originally intended to be a blighted skin there is no reason to have changed it because of the opportunity to do licensed cosmetics. They simply could have done 2 licensed sets + the knight all as blighted skins. The amount of work is still the same.

  • Seems inspired by the headless horsemen from Sleepy Hollow to me... I not convinced it has anything to do with blighted skins at all 🤔

  • I'd say the pumpkin head is a bit odd for a blighted skin.

    also, what license?