Cannot enter chase in games
Step 1 : no idea what triggers it. I just sometimes don't get in chase all game. This happens in about 20-30% of my games. If I'm bugged, it's all game.
I was playing demo and across several different maps. I main demo though, so I don't know how many other killers are affected by this bug. At least legion (see video attached). I'm assuming it's all killers.
the perks I used when the bug occurred were deadlock, enduring, BBQ, corrupt, or enduring. I don't remember what the legion was running. I know he had tinkerer at least.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FleQXgDA5ho <- examples of the bug (my perk icons are a little weird and sometimes inaccurate, sorry)
- https://x.com/julcanda/status/1717645282261832071?s=20 including this tweet (the same video as the yt link) because a lot of the replies are from people who have also experienced this bug. it's common.
Comments
I occasionally get this same issue on knight, frequently after using a mori. Can't figure out how to replicate the issue.