bug 4%
Am I the only one who has a problem with the 4%?
In several games I try my 4% and succeed but the game tells me that I have gone to p2, so I am hook dead nice
Am I the only one who has a problem with the 4%?
In several games I try my 4% and succeed but the game tells me that I have gone to p2, so I am hook dead nice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happens if you attempt the 4% slightly too late and progress to the second stage during the attempt. The game still allows you to finish the attempt if this happens (whether successful or not), but it won’t undo your sacrifice progression. You just have to start your 4% attempt slightly earlier in order to avoid this.