Can I link my steam account to mc store?
I am planning to buy Dead by Daylight from the Microsoft Store. I play it on Steam. Will the same game be active in the Microsoft Store?
Or will it start from scratch since there is no Xbox?
I am planning to buy Dead by Daylight from the Microsoft Store. I play it on Steam. Will the same game be active in the Microsoft Store?
Or will it start from scratch since there is no Xbox?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what do you mean by "there is no Xbox" if you're trying to link your steam dbd account to Xbox you have to link your steam account and Xbox account to a BHVR account and you can link them, so you have everything you have on you steam account on your Xbox account. hope that helps.