Something weird is happening with sound and scratchmarks. Bug or some sort of shadow nerf?
Hi.
I wanted to ask: Am I the only one having difficulties tracking survivors as a killer after a recent updates?
Scratchmarks are literally misleading because of how spread out the are now, every time a survivor turn (lets say) right from a corner, scratchmarks are appearing at the left for like a good 2-3 steps and keeps on going back at right direction, and otherwise if they turns left. Scratchmarks were never this chaotic and spread out before.
Is this some sort of shadow nerf to increase usage of Predator perk (Which makes scratchies less spread out)?
Sound cues is a whole different story now.
The sounds of footsteps are literally dissapearing midchase when a survivor makes no distance but brakes los. It literally feels like footsteps sounds are disappearing each time you lose los with a chased survivor (they didn't have a Ripley perk). Grunts of pain seems to work fine tho.
I'm pretty sure the sounds of footsteps is a bug, but scratchmarks I'm not sure. Do you guys have the same issue?
Comments
Scratchmarks and footstep noises have been really awful lately. Sometimes there are random gaps in scratchmarks, even if the survivor is just running in a straight line.
Oh, I completely forgot to mention a random gaps... Thank you! I did noticed them too.