SERIOUS DEBATE: What do you THINK will be the next License coming for Chapter 30 of DBD...?
I THINK this next Chapter is supposed to be a Paragraph, so it could be either or of the two... Although, no cap, it'd be cool if they'd do full chapters for the both of these, in my personal opinion. I mean, who wouldn't love to pallet save Mike Shmidt, from Springtrap (or Freddy), as Arnold "Dutch" Schaefer, in a haunted pizzeria for children's parties?
(And I don't mean that sarcastically. Yes, I got Dutch's name wrong, Idc... xS)
But ANYWHO... Feel free to cast your vote! Who do you think will be next?
The Predator
Or...
Five Nights At Freddy's


Comments
FNaF would be a hard one to get whilst predator being very close to BHVRs grasp, cause the FNaF movie just came out so they probably wont be tossing licenses all willy-nilly!!
Good point. 🤔
as much as I wish it was fnaf I think itll be predator. the avp skin that the xenomorph has proves they have the license for it