I don't want the lethal lollipop charm, will I still get the auric cell charm if I buy a pack?
I don't want to wait until the event is over to buy a pack, but I really want the auric cell charm.
I don't want to wait until the event is over to buy a pack, but I really want the auric cell charm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you get the auric cell chsrm everytime you buy a new auric cell pack, even if you had it before, so yes
Thank you so much! I really wanted to buy the pack, but I never will use clown and I just wanted the cell charm lol.