I drew it
I hope this comes out
@늑린이 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CZH4Q8KLDVMP/ec-9b-90-eb-b3-b8.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1J1TMB4IN6CB/ec-8a-a4-ed-82-a8-ec-bb-a8-ec-85-89-ec-95-84-ed-8a-b8.pngI drew ithttps://youtu.be/8gddrHHCFoc?si=Ww200JFpDvogMpECI hope this comes out
@늑린이 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CZH4Q8KLDVMP/ec-9b-90-eb-b3-b8.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1J1TMB4IN6CB/ec-8a-a4-ed-82-a8-ec-bb-a8-ec-85-89-ec-95-84-ed-8a-b8.png
https://youtu.be/8gddrHHCFoc?si=Ww200JFpDvogMpEC
I am impressed by how you use different skins as a reference!
But this is very beautiful skin indeed!
Like another person said, she needs a mask that fit her outfit. But tbh do as you want. This is beautiful
I like it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am impressed by how you use different skins as a reference!
But this is very beautiful skin indeed!
Like another person said, she needs a mask that fit her outfit. But tbh do as you want. This is beautiful
I like it.