Falling outside of the map from the void???

I went into the void and was gonna try to play the killer by going back through the portal to the realm but before I could even click the void portal, the void ended and I fell outside the map. I messed around a bit trying to get the killer or my teammates to see where I was (my friends were on call and had a hard time finding me), but eventually I had tried falling off the map and the first time I ended up falling back outside the map and the second time in a different place I ended up back in the map. Here are some clips…

The initial fall…

A capture by Waksnap

Falling out of the map…

A capture by Waksnap

Re-entering the map…

A capture by Waksnap


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I also had this on a different map (Coal Tower) but walked around the edge of the wall and was able to walk IN to the exit area behind a closed gate. I was the last survivor and either the killer opened the other gate, or my presence behind the gate triggered the endgame collapse. I was then able to walk out and escape even though my gate was still closed.