Getting kicked with dredge
I've played a couple of games with dredge, and go disconnected, but still receive penalty. Played other killers no dc. Internets fine and others seem to have the same problem when playing dredge.
Tagged:
Declined
I've played a couple of games with dredge, and go disconnected, but still receive penalty. Played other killers no dc. Internets fine and others seem to have the same problem when playing dredge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same issue here, which sucks because I'm trying to do his challenges. Sometimes games go through just fine, other times I get server disconnected and it gives me a DC penalty. I'm at 15 minutes penalty right now and if I get another, I will have to put off on playing as him because I don't want a 24 hour ban. :(