Micheal can end your fun immediately

Was just in a game where the killer was Myers and got to 99%, hooked me and facecamped, when I got the chance to unhook myself I did and was immediately met with a tombstone off hook, how is this even allowed to happen? If someone goes down in the first 30 seconds then they only get to play the game for 30 seconds?

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • This isn't a bug.

    It's an addon that hasn't been changed since it's addition to the game and needs to be adjusted, but it's not a bug.

  • @Crowman said:

    This isn't a bug.

    It's an addon that hasn't been changed since it's addition to the game and needs to be adjusted, but it's not a bug.

    I couldn't post this without selecting it under the " bug " section, ik it's not a bug, but it is mad stupid.