Ghastly Sting from the void
I dont entirely understand this challenge. So if I activate a ghost and I see its aura. Does that mean the other team sees it too? Then if they touch it I complete the challenge?
I dont entirely understand this challenge. So if I activate a ghost and I see its aura. Does that mean the other team sees it too? Then if they touch it I complete the challenge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
????
The other team really just means your opponent. As killer, the survivors, and as survivors, the killer.
As survivor, your teammates can see the Haunts your side has freed, but not the ones the killer freed, and vice versa.
The challenge then is to make your opponent run into a Haunt your side freed.
I got that playing killer as well. Don't know how. I guess I got lucky. Just focused on getting ghosts out as much as possible