Void bugged
Oni downed me in void, he picked me up but i was left floating in air, I couldn't wiggle off and he could not hook me, had to disconnect from game to get out.
Tagged:
Under Review
Oni downed me in void, he picked me up but i was left floating in air, I couldn't wiggle off and he could not hook me, had to disconnect from game to get out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something similar happened to me. I was downed near a locker and unstable rift. The blight picked me up, but I was stuck in mid air, and I think one of the other survivors turned invisible. He couldn’t hook me. Eventually I got tired and DC’d