The game is crashing and not giving my BP
Just played two matches where I escaped. Right when I left exit gates I get this message and the game send me back to menus. When I go back in I find that I got none of my BP, pips etc and in one instance I got a DC penalty.
Its not my internet. I have fiber optic and a strong computer and graphics card. It also only keeps happening at endgame right when people escape the match.
Just wanted to let someone know.

Comments
I have had 5x the server crashed in the last two days. I have no idea what is going on (West/Central Europe).
It’s happening to a bunch of my friends too. We are all getting that 403 error code and no BP. It won’t even show us match results just takes us to loading screen then kicks us to the menu.
Same here. I haven't had any crashes in a long time but just today, I got dc'd twice. One was a "normal" disconnected from dedicated servers dc and the other one was this end of match dc.
Yikes I've been tossed from DBD for many times over the years, but I've never gotten this error message before.