Daily Log-in Rewards Not Being received
I've logged into the game every day since the beginning of the Haunted By Daylight event and I haven't yet received a daily log-in reward. What's going on?
Tagged:
Need more info
I've logged into the game every day since the beginning of the Haunted By Daylight event and I haven't yet received a daily log-in reward. What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yesterday was rift fragments and those don't have a popup upon starting the game.
The event started at 2pm EST on Wednesday, so it might not be a new day yet for the next rewards.
I did not receive the Monday 25K BP daily reward into my account yet.
All Rift Fragments and other BP (yesterday 100K BP too) are in my account and the only Monday one is missing yet.
Is this a bug? Thanks!