Matchmaking blocked
Hi team i was thrown out of game saying my game has crashed and now my matchmaking is blocked by 23 hrs please unblock me and help me if there is anything needed from my end i will be happy to help awaiting for response
Hi team i was thrown out of game saying my game has crashed and now my matchmaking is blocked by 23 hrs please unblock me and help me if there is anything needed from my end i will be happy to help awaiting for response
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How many times did u dc before to get a 24hr timeout from just one game crash?
The short answer is: too many times!
Dedicated servers are having issues. I've been disconnected because the dedicated server is down (that's the error I get) and then it gives me a DC ban. I assume this is happening to the same person.
I’m having same problem on steam. It’s the only game I’m having issues with and now up to a 48 hour ban because of the game disconnecting