Hag addons
When using waterlogged shoe and scarred hand with a black ward I still lost both at the end of the trial. Is this intended as scarred hand trumps all other addons?
When using waterlogged shoe and scarred hand with a black ward I still lost both at the end of the trial. Is this intended as scarred hand trumps all other addons?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that must be a bug if you have addons with black ward you shouldnt lose youre addons
that's what I thought. but with scarred hand it says it trumps all other addons so I figured this might be an intentional design