Constant Dedicated Server disconnects
Everyday I face about 1 - 2, maybe even 3 "dedicated server" disconnects and now you give me a D/C penalty?
Everyday I face about 1 - 2, maybe even 3 "dedicated server" disconnects and now you give me a D/C penalty?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're not the only one. We've had a good few people -- myself included -- make threads about this since 7.3.0 dropped.
Yep, I just lost progress on my very last game I would have needed for the "tough stuff" challenge as a result and I'm about THIS CLOSE to mentally losing it as a result.
I don't know what's going on with the servers but I straight up could not play any DBD last night due to getting consistent Red Ping every single lobby
Either the servers are unable to handle the amount of people playing right now or something else is wrong, but it's a serious mood-killer
No idea what you're talking about.