Legion Void Bug
PC - Steam
I was playing Legion and entered the void as the frenzy ended. When I injured a Survivor in the void, it deep wounded them instead of downing them. I confirmed in post-game lobby that it was not a dead hard. They did have soul guard, but as far as I know, you can't heal in the void and the endurance would have run out. I have both a video of it, and a screenshot of the survivor not having dead hard.
I couldn't add the media onto this post so here's a Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O1DapDqBveXIYm98j6UNVSez8Tuc_fn5?usp=share_link
It only occured that one time.
If there's a rule somewhere that I can't upload media through Google Drive (because its fishy or something idk), I'd be happy to upload both bits of media elsewhere.
Edit: As it turns out, not playing Survivor in this event has made me clueless
Comments
Survivors gain the endurance status effect when they finish freeing a haunt for 30 seconds alongside the speedboost. They most likely had it from that. I was playing Legion myself and went into the void during frenzy and was able to down a survivor fine.
After freeing a Haunt in the void survivors gain an endurance effect lol