Lag on Xbox
Will the lag ever get fixed on console? We keep playing person after person the lag is getting terrible.
I was hit through a tree 10 feet away by Michael Myers.
It's making the game unplayable.
Will the lag ever get fixed on console? We keep playing person after person the lag is getting terrible.
I was hit through a tree 10 feet away by Michael Myers.
It's making the game unplayable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello @koreanman1987
I'm sorry to hear about your experience but I'm glad to say that dedicated servers are coming to Dead by Daylight! I'll like to mention that they can reduce the amount of lag in the game and improve your experience! Here's a link to the announcement, read up on the news!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/33798/dedicated-servers-coming-summer-2019#latest