Does Distortion work vs Ultimate Weapon?
I was in a game vs an Alien with UW and I had 3 tokens of Distortion but when his UW was triggered none of my totems were consumed and he was able to find me in the basement? I thought it worked?
I was in a game vs an Alien with UW and I had 3 tokens of Distortion but when his UW was triggered none of my totems were consumed and he was able to find me in the basement? I thought it worked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
scream =/- aura, so no it does not.
Calm Spirit
Ultimate Weapon triggers screams. Distortion only blocks aura reading, not screams. You'll have to use Calm Spirit for that.
Will calm spirit be enough or do i need to use distortion too? Seems unfair that I need 2 use 2 perks to counter 1 if that's true... UW is so OP seems P2W to me (and i'm a killer main)
UW does not display auras at all. You can just use Calm Spirit.
No, since UW doesn’t reveal your aura, Calm Spirit alone will be enough to block it from showing your position to the killer. You will still get the Blindness effect but you won’t scream. For a perk like Face the Darkness on the other hand, you do have to use both since it specifically makes you scream AND reveals your aura.
You’re correct that UW is overpowered though.
To counter UW then Calm Spirit will work.